|Back to Back Issues Page|
Natural Health for Fertility E-zine, Issue #018
December 01, 2010
Testing Sperm Count At Home
Welcome to Natural Health for Fertility Ezine!
This issue of my Ezine will introduce the importance of using a home sperm test to detect low sperm count in men.
Low Sperm Count Test At HomeThe leading cause of male infertility is low sperm count. There are many factors that can lead to low sperm count, some of which can be treated naturally. The problem is that many men do not know that they have a problem with low sperm count as life style changes can cause temporary low sperm count even in men who conceived in the past. Sperm count can change over your life depending of the following factors:
1. Age over 40.
2. Emotional stress may interfere with the hormone GnRH and reduce sperm counts.
3. Testicular overheating (such as from high fever, saunas, and hot tubs) may temporarily lower sperm count.
4. Smoking impairs sperm count, sperm motility, and may cause genetic changes.
5. Nutrient deficiencies, like vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, zinc, and CoQ10.
7. Environmental toxins can reduce sperm count either by direct effects on testicular function or on the hormone systems. Stay away from Oxygen-free radicals, estrogen-like pesticide chemicals (DDT, PCPs, dioxins, aldrin, dieldrin, and furans), plastic like phthalates, hydrocarbons (ethylbenzene, benzene, toluene, and xylene).
8. Exposure to heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, or arsenic may affect sperm production in otherwise healthy males.
9. Radiation treatment or x-ray exposure.
10. Varicocele is present 30% of infertile men. There is a very simple and inexpensive test that can be done privately at home. If your sperm count is below optimum, you can take fertility supplements to boost sperm count naturally. To learn more about home sperm test and natural solutions to low sperm count, read my article on male sperm test.
Our CommunityNatural Health for Fertility On Facebook
Natural Health for Fertility On Twitter
Natural Health for Fertility RSS Feed
Join the Natural-Health-for-Fertility.com community now!!!
We are waiting for you...
Ask The ExpertDo You have a question about conception and pregnancy?
Please, ask me a question now!
I will be happy to guide and assist you.
Vist Our Online StorePlease do not forget to stop by our online store to find all our recommendation on natural health products for conception, pregnancy, postpartum, and baby care.
Increase Your Fertility By Taking VitaminsMany important nutrients are missing for our modern diet and every woman should consider supplementing her diet with key vitamins to increase her chances of healthy conception. Supplements for fertility are meant to integrate a healthy diet and counteract the negative effects of environmental pollution on egg and sperm production by supplying nutrients with anti-oxidants properties. Read my article on Women's Vitamins for Fertility.
If you are looking for ways to increase your fertility naturally, do not forget to learn more about these amazing products.
Achieve Conception with Herbal RemediesIf you have been diagnosed with unexplained fertility and are contemplating fertility treatment, you can increase your chances of getting pregnant naturally by using a unique herbal formula for women.
This formula contains special herbal ingredients like Chasteberry to promote hormonal balance, stimulate ovulation and to support luteal phase; Black Cohosh a famous native American herb and known uterine tonic often used to prevent miscarriages; and the famous Chinese herb Siberian Ginseng to facilitate implantation after conception. Learn more about these remedies.
Contact MeIf you have suggestions, questions, article requests, comments, or corrections, please feel free to contact me -- I'd love to hear from you!
Remember to take care of yourself to make every day memorable!
Maria Gioia Atzori,
For pregnant and new moms, please visit my new site at: www.pregnancy-to-childbirth.com
|Back to Back Issues Page|