|Back to Back Issues Page|
Natural Health for Fertility E-zine, Issue #020
February 03, 2011
Stress and Fertility: What's The ConnectionWelcome to Natural Health for Fertility Ezine! This issue of my Ezine will introduce the importance of releasing stress in order to achieve conception. Did you know that scientific studies are now showing how your body chemistry, including your hormones, can change in response to stress factors?
In women high stress levels can lead to absent periods, irregular cycles and delayed ovulation, while in men stress can affect testosterone levels and sperm count.
Managing stress while trying to conceive is very very important.
There are many tools that can help you deal with stress.
1. Take time off your busy schedule to do something fun and relaxing with your partner. Really make time for the both of you that does not involve "baby making." Enjoy just the two of you and forget all about the rest.
2. Take long walks each day to be in contact with nature and allow your body and soul to become one. Learn how to be grateful for what you have and who you are in this moment and enjoy your life as it is.
3. Learn meditation and visualization techniques specifically designed for fertility issues. Read my article on Circle+Bloom Mind Body Fertility Program.
4. Resort to Bach Flower Therapy to help you cope with the ups and downs of getting pregnant.
5. Have faith, believe that your dream will soon become a reality. Do not give up, keep learning, studying and applying all the you have learned knowing that it will all be worth it. Take time to meditate and saying fertility affirmations.
6. Do not be afraid to ask for help and to share your feelings with someone that can understand and support you.
Fertility Blessing To You!
Your Questions AnsweredIf you have a question about your fertility, please post your questions at Fertility Help.
I will be happy to assist you!
Read our recent questions and answers:
Our CommunityNatural Health for Fertility On Facebook
Natural Health for Fertility On Twitter
Natural Health for Fertility RSS Feed
Join the Natural-Health-for-Fertility.com community now!!!
We are waiting for you...
Ask The ExpertDo You have a question about conception and pregnancy?
Please, ask me a question now!
I will be happy to guide and assist you.
Vist Our Online StorePlease do not forget to stop by our online store to find all our recommendation on natural health products for conception, pregnancy, postpartum, and baby care.
Increase Your Fertility By Taking VitaminsMany important nutrients are missing for our modern diet and every woman should consider supplementing her diet with key vitamins to increase her chances of healthy conception. Supplements for fertility are meant to integrate a healthy diet and counteract the negative effects of environmental pollution on egg and sperm production by supplying nutrients with anti-oxidants properties. Read my article on Women's Vitamins for Fertility.
If you are looking for ways to increase your fertility naturally, do not forget to learn more about these amazing products.
Achieve Conception with Herbal RemediesIf you have been diagnosed with unexplained fertility and are contemplating fertility treatment, you can increase your chances of getting pregnant naturally by using a unique herbal formula for women.
This formula contains special herbal ingredients like Chasteberry to promote hormonal balance, stimulate ovulation and to support luteal phase; Black Cohosh a famous native American herb and known uterine tonic often used to prevent miscarriages; and the famous Chinese herb Siberian Ginseng to facilitate implantation after conception. Learn more about these remedies.
Contact MeIf you have suggestions, questions, article requests, comments, or corrections, please feel free to contact me -- I'd love to hear from you!
Remember to take care of yourself to make every day memorable!
Maria Gioia Atzori,
For pregnant and new moms, please visit my new site at: www.pregnancy-to-childbirth.com
CONSUMER NOTICE: You should assume that the sender of this email has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned in this message and may be compensated when you purchase from a provider. You should always perform due diligence before buying goods or services from anyone via the Internet or offline.
|Back to Back Issues Page|