Sign Up for my FREE Fertility eBook & eCourse
Positive Affirmations for Birth and Delivery
Positive affirmations for birth and delivery help you focus on your birthing experience and prepare to give birth naturally.
Many women are afraid of giving birth naturally because they are told that the pain of childbirth is impossible to tolerate.
Using positive affirmations during your pregnancy will help pre-program your brain on a positive Outlook on pregnancy and delivery in order to stay relaxed and focused.
Affirmations For Labor
You can say the following affirmations to help you prepare for labor. You will be amazed on how well this works.
1. I reach each stage of labor with focus and relaxation.
2. I am relaxed and at peace during my labor.
3. I breathe through each contraction and my labor moves quickly along.
4. I breathe steadily.
5. I inhale though my nose and exhale through my mouth, 5 times during each contraction.
6. My cervix is fully dilated and I feel fine.
7. I am relax and I release all my fears.
8. I feel labor pains and I relax.
9. As my contractions become closer together, I breathe and relax.
10. I allow the birthing process to progress according to nature.
Birthing The Baby
During each stage of labor your body will have to perform accordingly. To assist you in this process say the following affirmations:
1. As my baby descends through the birth canal I feel totally relaxed.
2. I know my baby 's head is fully engaged within my pelvis.
3. My baby reaches "0" station and I am now in second stage.
4. I can feel my contraction moving my baby along and I relax.
5. Soon my baby will be in my arms.
6. My baby and I make a great birthing team!
7. My baby is moving from +1 to +2 to +3 easily and I can feel the pressure.
8. I rejoice as I know my baby is almost here.
9. My baby comes through the birth canal with ease.
10. My baby is moving along the birth canal just fine.
11. I fell happy that my baby is finally coming to me.
I hope you decide to take at least 10 minutes each day to say, read, or write your affirmations for Birth.
The Program for Healthy Pregnancy and Delivery is an excellent way to prepare for labor. As you do this process regularly, you will become more and more in tune with your baby and the birth will be easier and faster.
Release The Stress Of Getting Pregnant...Click Here