Conceiving A Child:
Conceiving a child takes a little bit of practice and time. If you want to increase your odds of getting pregnant follow these 20 simple rules:
How To Conceive a Baby By Following These 20 Simple Rules
1. Start taking fertility vitamins, which are specifically designed to increase both male and female fertility. Women should take at least 1,000mg of folic acid daily to prevent neural birth defects.
2. Get a basal body thermometer and measure your basal body temperature daily. Learn how to chart your monthly cycle in order to know when you ovulate. many couples make the mistake of assuming that they ovulate on day 14. This is a misconception because not all women ovulate the same time during the month. Some women ovulate earlier and some later than what they think.
3. Learning how to identify your unique fertility signs while conceiving a child is very important. Keep a record of your ovulation pain, cravings, mood changes, lower back pain, nausea, headaches, etc.
4. If you fly or are unwell, your basal body temperature will be higher than usual, but it does not mean that you are ovulating.
5. Chart the positioning of your cervix while conceiving a child. Your cervix appears soft and open during ovulation and high and closed during your non-fertile period.
6. Record the chances of your cervical mucus. You fertile mucus looks like raw egg white and is stretchy. You need to have lots of this type of mucus while ovulating in order to keep the sperm healthy while conceving a child.
7. You may want to invest some money on a saliva fertility monitor. This type of instrument is very easy to use and tells you when you are about to ovulate 4 days before.
8. Have intercourse 4-5 days leading up to ovulation and then every 48 hours during your fertile period. Having sex should be fun and never a chore! Lying down for at least a 15 minutes after intercourse increases the odds of conception.
9. Avoid coffee, alcohol, cigarette smoking. Drink lots of water, fresh fruits and vegetables every day and consume only organic meat. Avoid meat treated with hormones or antibiotics while conceiving a child. Keep your cell phone away from your body, avoid exposure to radiation and hazardous materials.
10. Practice relaxation daily while conceiving a child. Take up fertility yoga and say fertility affirmations to help you cope with the stress and pressure of getting pregnant. Organize romantic vacations where you get to have fun, bond, and relax.
11. Avoid scented tampons, vaginal sprays, douching, and artificial lubricants, because they alter the natural pH of the vagina possibly making this environment unfriendly to sperm.
12. Avoid checking your fertile mucus after swimming, bathing, or showering because the cervical mucus observation will not be as accurate.
13. Get screened for sexually transmitted diseases because they are the leading cause of pelvic inflammatory conditions related to infertility.
14. Promptly treat recurrent yeast infections naturally. Homeopathic remedy "Candida" or "Borax" are among the chief remedies to treat this condition naturally. Also, eat lots of plain yogurt and take acidophilus capsules daily for months to make sure your yeast infection is under control. Use protected sex to prevent cross contamination with your partner until your are completely cured.
15. If your BMI (body Mass Index) is higher than 25, try to lose weight. If your BMI is lower than 18.5, you need to weight gain. Good hormonal health is achieved within these healthy BMI leaves.
16. Have your doctor check the health of your thyroid gland. Many women have low thyroid function affecting their fertility without even knowing it. Avoid chlorinated and fluorinated water at all cost. Drink only filtered water. If your Iodine intake is low, eat sea weeds like kelp. If you have been diagnosed with borderline thyroid disorder, follow a natural thyroid diet.
17. Have a fertility massage once a week if you want to increase your chances of conceving a child. Fertility massage is said to increase blood flow to the ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus increasing fertility and restoring hormonal imbalance. Fertility massage can also help you relax and it is particularly effective in breaking down pelvic scarring caused by pelvic inflammation like PCOS, endometriosis, or fibroids.
18. Do a fertility cleanse. A parasite cleanse is often recommended together with a liver and colon cleanse before but not while conceiving a child.
19. If you suffer from any condition that is preventing you from getting pregnant, see a natural health practitioner before seeing a fertility specialist.
This will prevent the physical and financial stress of fertility treatments while avoiding the side effects of medical fertility drugs.
20. While conceiving a child, make sure to follow a fertility diet. Eat foods that increase your fertility, but most importantly eat low glycemic index foods and keep your blood glucose levels under control.
How to Conceive A Baby With A Little Help
The following is a list of the best fertility products available to coumples who want to have a baby and are having trouble getting pregnant fast:
Fertility vitamins for
men and women will help you while conceiving a baby.
Based on the principles of Holistic Medicine with effectiveness proven by double-blinded clinical studies, getting pregnant naturally has never been easier.
Discover how to create hormonal balance, support ovarian function and increase fertile mucus production by taking female fertility supplements.
For male infertility issues, 100% natural male fertility nutraceuticals increase sperm count, improve sperm morphology, motility and overall quality.
How to Plan your Pregnancy
There are many factors that affects your ability to conceive: your diet, your ovulation cycle, your life style, your level of stress and much more.
If you are over 35 and are planning to get pregnant, you may be in need of additional planning to increase your chances of conception.
Failing to plan for pregnancy is one of the most common causes of infertility. Couples who do not plan are at higher riscks of miscarriage, birth defects, and problems during pregnacy.
To plan you pregnancy and overcome infertility,
read the getting pregnant plan. Conceiving a child will be so much easier if you do.
Return from Conceiving a Child to Return to How To Get Pregnant
Return to Natural Health for Fertility Home