Endometriosis and Fertility
I have endometriosis with very little pain or discomfort. My doctor thinks that I should try to get pregnant naturally for 6-12 month since I am only 24.
She doe snot recommend surgery or fertility treatment at this time. I would like to try something natural.
I have been reading about herbal remedies and vitamins to boost fertility. Can you recommend one specifically for endometriosis?
There are many things that you can do in order to maximize your changes of getting pregnant if you have mild endometriosis.
The first thing is eating a healthy diet, avoid process foods, red meat, wheat and dairy that promote pro-inflammatory prostaglandins responsible for inflammation.
Also completely eliminate coffee, alcohol, sugar, and chocolate.
The second thing many women with endometriosis should consider is a detox.
A fertility cleanse is the best way to start your preconception time which should be of about 4 months. During this time, it is also important to avoid drinking tap water, which contain xenoestrogen.
There are a number of risk factors that in younger women like yourself should be considered closely.
1. Genetic predisposition: if your mother had endometriosis, you are more likely to develop endometriosis, especially if you maintain a similar life style.
2. If you have low progesterone levels and higher than normal estrogen levels, you are more likely to stimulate endometriosis to develop and grow.
3. having a diet high in animal protein coming from meat and dairy that have been fed antibiotic and hormones. Grass fed animals are a better choice.
4. If your immune system is compromised or weakened, you are more likely to develop endometriosis.
5. Exposure to radiation and environmental toxins, especially xenoestrogens.
Herbal remedies for fertility and endometriosis are very effective and can really make a huge difference.
If you are preparing for conception, EndoWise Fertility Kit
can help you.
I would recommend doing this with self-self fertility massage and one month of fertility cleansing prior to starting.
It is recommended to follow this protocol for three months before trying to conceive.
Month 1: Fertility Cleansing
Month 1, 2, 3: EndoWise with self-fertility massage
Comments are posted only after approval. For medical related questions, please talk to your health care practitioner. I will not answer questions on conventional fertility medications. If you are taking any prescription drugs for fertility talk to your doctor. With this website my job is to educate and support you in learning more about natural therapies that can help boost your fertility and prepare for a healthy pregnancy. Please do not submit medical tests or results. If you have questions on your fertility or medical results talk to your doctor. Those questions will not be answered.