Organic Fertility Tea That Helps You Conceive FasterFertility tea is a natural choice for many women who want to increase their chances of getting pregnant naturally. There are many products on the market and you have to be cautious about what you choose to take because not all herbal remedies are made equal.
Some fertility herbal blends are not safe to take if you are trying to conceive. It is best to make sure the herbal blends comes from herbs that are grown organically or that are wildcrafted.
A great way to increase fertility using herbs is to take a fertility tea like FertiliTea.
A delicious and organic herbal tea designed specifically for trying-to-conceive women. Supports reproductive health, encourages hormonal balance, and optimizes your odds of conceiving. Its ingredients are safe if you are trying to conceive and increase your fertility in a very gentle and effective way.
A fertility tea should only include herbs that support healthy conception by helping balance the hormones, by stimulating ovulation, by supporting the immune system and strengthening the uterus, while providing nutritional support of minerals and vitamins.
FertiliTea Herbal Fertility Tea IngredientsThe main fertility herb in FertiliTea fertility tea is Vitex. Vitex is very effective in treating women with poor ovulatory patterns, irregular periods, and polycystic ovaries.
Many clinical studies have shown how Vitex has the ability to stimulate the pituitary gland in secreting luteinizing hormone (LH) leading to increase in progesterone normalizing prolactin levels helping restore estrogen/progesterone balance and help offset the effects of estrogen dominance.
Women who suffer from short luteal phase and that produce too little progesterone will notice a more regular cycle with less cramping and spotting during period. Vitex is safe while trying to conceive and during the first trimester of pregnancy. In fact, Vitex supports early pregnancy preventing miscarriage in women who suffer from luteal phase defect.
I have personally done extensive research on Vitex and I have taken it myself with successful results after years of irregular cycles and infertility. I have also witnessed its great effects on other women and I find that there is no better fertility herb than Vitex to support fertility and conception. The following herbal remedies are part of FertiliTea herbal bland, designed to help you get pregnant without the side effects of fertility drugs:
Chasteberry (Vitex) is known by many herbalists for its action on stimulating ovulation and restoring female balance at the hormonal level. Vitex is very safe and very gently on the body. It takes about 3 month of consistent consuption of FertiliTea before seen results, even if most women notice improvement right away. Vitax can be taken for month (up to 18 months or more) safely. Once you are able to achieve conception discontinue taking Vitex.
In reproductive medicine, Vitex is used to treat the following :
1. Stimulate and support the action of the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland
2. Lower Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)
3. Decrease high prolactin levels and amenorrhea
4. Increase luteinizing hormone (LH) stimulating the formation of the corpus luteum
5. Prevent miscarriage
6. Treat PMS and painful breast before the menses
7. Irregular periods and missed periods
8. Unexplained infertility
9. Polycystic ovarian syndrome
10. Low ovarian response and ovarian insufficiency
In a controlled, double blind, randomized studies, 96 women took Vitex for 3 months. The results were very positive. In women with amenorrhea or luteal phase defect, pregnancy occurred more than twice as often as in the control group. This study was done in Germany in 1998. After these findings, more studies have been done to support the effectiveness of Vitex to treat infertility giving Vitex the Status of "Fertility Herb."
Red Raspberry Leaf is the number one herbal remedy recommended for pregnant women because of its gently uterine action. This herb is safe if you get pregnant and has high nutritive value because it is rich in many minerals. Raspberry is rich in iron and contains other important minerals and vitamins like manganese and niacin.
Red Raspberry leaf is a main ingredient in pregnancy and fertility tea because of its many properties:
1. It helps regulate blood sugar
2. It is a female reproductive tonic
3. This herb is high in phosphorus, potassium, manganese, magnesium, vitamin A, Bs, C and E, helps assimilation of calcium and iron
4. It increases fertility when drinking a tea for a few months before conception
5. Prevents miscarriage by helping to tone the uterus as it can be taken during pregnancy
6. In pregnancy helps prepare for labour and eases morning sickness
7. Help in milk production after birth
8. Treating the common cold, flu, sore throat and diarrhea
9. Regulates the menstrual period, decreasing heavy periods
10. It is used to treat hormonal Acne
Green Tea has anti-oxidant properties and repairs cell DNA from oxidative damage of aging and toxins.
Green tea has many fertility benefits like:
1. Increases conception by leading to producing healthy viable embryos
2. Increases health eggs by stimulating the maturation of eggs and make the eggs healthy and more fertile
3. Lowers cholesterol
4. Increases metabolic rate helps burn more calories
Ladies mantle is used in herbal medicine to regulate a woman's menstrual cycle and as a tonic to the entire reproductive system. It also has the following benefits:
1. Reduces menstrual bleeding
2. Alleviates menstrual cramps
3. It helps relax, sleep better and release stress
4. Stimulates blood flow to the uterus and pelvic area diminishing ovarian and uterine congestion
Nettle Leaf is helps to increase conception because it supplies the body with important minerals and nutrients. When a woman has a lack of certain key nutrients, ovulation, menstruation and conception become compromised.
Simply by addressing these imbalances, wellness and balance can be re-established.
Nettle contains Vitamin A, C, D, K, iron, potassium, sulphur, phosphorus, and especially calcium, a very important mineral for conception and pregnancy.
Peppermint Leaf gives the entire fertility blend a great flavour, helps relax and increases sexual drive.
How To Prepare FertiliTeaAdd 1 teaspoon of the blended herbs of FertiliTea to 1 cup water. Bring water to a boil, remove from heat, and add herbal tea. It is easiest to use a Tea Ball when adding the loose tea to the water. Drink hot or cold. Drink 2-3 cups each day throughout your monthly cycle until pregnancy is achieved.
If you want to get pregnant, this Fertility Tea is the best herbal fertility tea available on the market. The ingredients in FertiliTea are all organic or wildcrafted, of the freshest and highest quality, and contains no preservatives or additives. It is also safe to take if you get pregnant. In fact, this herbal fertility blend was specifically designed to increase conception by leading fertility expert Dr. Amos Grunebaum, MD who has over 30 years of fertility experience helping couples conceive.
Return from Fertility Tea to Fertility Herbs
Return to Natural Health for Fertility Home Page
Copyright© 2009-2013 Natural-Health-for-Fertility.com Maria Gioia Atzori All rights reserved.