Getting Pregnant With FertilAid
Answer To Getting pregnant with FertilAid:
for women is an excellent fertility supplement that helps women get pregnant because it contains all the nutrients the body needs to support ovulation and make healthy eggs. This nutritional supplement is specifically formulate with fertility minerals, fertility vitamins and fertility herbs.
If you have regular menstrual cycles and are monitoring your ovulation by charting your cycle, you will be able to get pregnant within 2-4 months.
If your menstrual cycle is not regular, you may need 1-2 extra months in order to regulate your cycle. Of course each woman is different and this assumes that the male partner's sperm count is high enough and that the sperm have good motility and are healthy. If the male partner has sperm issues, FertilAid for men
is a Doctor-developed and clinically proven male fertility supplement that helps improve sperm count, motility and morphology. This will take up to six months depending on each individual case. Some men are able to increase sperm count in as little as 2-4 months.
Another important aspect of getting pregnant fast is to make sure you have lots of fertile cervical mucus and know exactly when you are about to ovulate. Healthy cervical mucus looks like egg white and it is clear and stretchy. This type of mucus is required to keep the sperm alive, motile and healthy within the female reproductive tract before the egg is released.
The key to getting pregnant is to have lots of healthy sperm 24-36 hours before ovulation. This ensure that the egg will be fertilized as soon as it's released from the ovary and that it is not too old as old eggs often cause increased risk of miscarriage.
I explain this in more detail in my FREE Guide
to Fertility Charting & Natural Conception. Please download it and follow the advice on timing for conception.
It is also very important to point out that even when you do everything right every month, you don't have 100% chances of conceiving. Your changes are about 20-35% depending on your age.
Many women are surprised when they do not become pregnant the first month of trying. It normally takes several months to become pregnant naturally. Medical research has shown that when a couple is trying to conceive having unprotected sex, it will take up to one year.
By taking fertility vitamins like FertilAid you are shortening the time that will take to get pregnant normally. This is why fertility experts often recommend getting pregnant with FertilAid when a couple desires a baby and want to ensure a healthy and faster conception.
Taking fertility vitamins is very important, but your life style and your diet should not be neglected as they can dramatically help in your attempt to get pregnant.
Make sure to do the following:
1. Relax and enjoy the process. Stress in general is known to decrease fertility and delay ovulation. The stress of getting pregnant can add to the level of stress you already have in your daily life, making things worse.
2. Follow a healthy diet and avoid foods that decrease fertility and affect early pregnancy. There are: soy products, trans fats, hot dogs, luncheon meats, canned food, meat spreads, smoked foods, unpasteurized milk products. Do not drink coffee, cut down to one cup a day if you really have to. Decaffeinated coffee is even worse than regular coffee because it contains chemicals known to affect fertility. Do not drink any alcohol and stay clear of cigarette smoking. Avoid aspartame and other artificial sweeteners.
3. As said earlier make sure to monitor your cycle and ensure that you have lots of egg while fertile mucus. Women who are getting pregnant with FertilAid report more regular cycles and increased fertile cervical mucus. If you do not have enough of fertile cervical mucus at ovulation, you may not be able to get pregnant. To remedy this you can supplement with FertilAid FertileCM
, which is specifically formulated to increase poor fertile mucus. Women who are on Clomid or fertility drugs may experience low fertile mucus.
4. Practice yoga a few times a week in order to increase blood flow to the reproductive organs. Yoga provides incredible benefits while trying to conceive. It helps decrease stress, gives you a sense of calmness and a better focus to complete your daily activities. Getting pregnant with this Yoga DVD
Anyone, even beginners, can learn and do fertility yoga to increase the changes of conception. This DVD was created to help couples conceive by Anna Davis, PhD, RYT, scientist and yoga instructor. In this program you will be guided through a series of fertility yoga poses, breathing techniques, visualizations and meditation practices designed to integrate mind, body and spirit to boost fertility.
Yoga works an antidote to stress and promotes optimal reproductive health and prepares women for pregnancy. In fact, once you get pregnant you can continue doing yoga during pregnancy to stay in shape and prepare for a easy labor.
5. Avoid the negative effects of environmental pollutants by using only natural body products like creams, shampoos, cosmetics and natural house hold products to wash your clothes, the dishes & to clean the house. Absolutely avoid harsh chemicals, solvents, pesticides, herbicides and painting your house with led containing products. Use only non-toxic hair dyes and non-toxic nail polish products. There are products that are more natural and contain a minimal amount of chemicals that interfere with hormonal balance and fertility. Also, these chemical stay in your body and can affect embryo development. Also, stay away from high power lines and minimize exposure to electromagnetic fields from laptops and computers. Keep your cell phone in your purse and your laptop on the table never on your lap. Men should not place the laptop on their lap and their cell phone near the genitals as this can decrease sperm health.
I hope this helps you better understand the role of diet, supplementation and life style when it comes to conception. Use them to maximize your conception efforts. I hope you get pregnant soon with FertilAid
Comments are posted only after approval. For medical related questions, please talk to your health care practitioner. I will not answer questions on conventional fertility medications. If you are taking any prescription drugs for fertility talk to your doctor. With this website my job is to educate and support you in learning more about natural therapies that can help boost your fertility and prepare for a healthy pregnancy. Please do not submit medical tests or results. If you have questions on your fertility or medical results talk to your doctor. Those questions will not be answered.