Herbal Remedy For Irregular Periods
I am trying to conceive, but I have menstruation problem. How can I regulate my menstrual cycle.
Please, can you give me the effective herbal remedy.Answer:
Irregular menstrual periods can be related to many causes. It's important that you speak to your doctor in order to make sure there are no underlying causes of irregular periods like thyroid dysfunction and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
If irregular periods is accompanied by heavy bleeding (over 7 days) this may be linked to medical conditions such as fibroids and medical diagnosis is required.
If all possible underlying medical issues have been ruled out herbal remedies like FertileXX
can help regulate and normalize your cycle. This will take a minimum of three to 6 months.
This herbal remedy is an herbal formula that has been designed for women who are planning to get pregnant but are suffering for irregular menses. It has the following benefits:
1. Increases fertility by supporting the reproductive organs
2. Helps to maintain the menstrual cycle regular each month
3. Stimulates ovulation and egg production
4. Creates hormonal balance
5. Promotes healthy libido
The main ingredient of this remedy is Vitex, which is known to alleviates the symptoms of PMS (headaches, mood swings, irritability, cravings, bloating, weakness, breast tenderness), fibroids, endometriosis, PCOS, heavy periods, and hormonal acne.
Note that it`s not recommended to take Vitex while on fertility drugs.
Also make sure to follow these tips to regulate the menstrual cycle"
1. If your periods are longer than 28 days, keep a night light on to shorten your cycle. If your cycle is short, make sure to sleep in complete darkness at night.
2. Make sure your diet consists mainly of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, wild caught fish, nuts and seeds. Add essential fatty acids like omega 3, 6, 9 and only use oil of olive, coconut butter, and sesame seed oil when cooking. Avoid processed foods, sweats and hydrogenated fats.
3. Supplement your diet with 1000mg Omega 3
fish oil a day.
4 Exercise daily by taking a 30 minute walk each day and by practicing fertility yoga
. Yoga is great because it also helps you decrease stress levels, which are known to affect the regularity of the menstrual cycle.
5. Avoid coffee because it can decrease your fertility and stimulate excessive bleeding.
Comments are posted only after approval. For medical related questions, please talk to your health care practitioner. I will not answer questions on conventional fertility medications. If you are taking any prescription drugs for fertility talk to your doctor. With this website my job is to educate and support you in learning more about natural therapies that can help boost your fertility and prepare for a healthy pregnancy. Please do not submit medical tests or results. If you have questions on your fertility or medical results talk to your doctor. Those questions will not be answered.