How to Get Pregnant
10 Easy Ways to Get Pregnant Fast & NaturallyHow to get pregnant fast? It's simple: find out when you are most likely to ovulate, relax, use the missionary position and take natural fertility supplements.
Learn How To Listen To Your Own Body & Fertility SignsYour body gives you a lot of information about your fertility. Understanding your natural body signals, that anticipate when you ovulate, is key in how to get pregnant fast.
Three days before ovulation you are at the highest fertility. Timing lovemaking during this time will increase your chances of getting pregnant.
The secret to get pregnant is to have sex just before ovulation provided that you have lots of fertile cervical mucus that keeps the sperm alive as the egg is released by the ovary.
How To Get Pregnant In 10 Easy Ways
1. Know When You Are About To OvulateConceiving a child may take a little bit of time if you are not sure about your ovulation time. Sometimes women are just missing their ovulation day because they do not know when they "really" ovulate. It all comes down to knowing how your body works. If you are not absolutely sure when you ovulate, you need to learn how to chart your cycle.
By charting your cycle, you will learn the chances in your cervical mucus, the changes of your basal body temperature (BBT), and the changes in your cervical position as ovulation approaches. These are the primary fertility signs.
You can also experience secondary fertility signs like increased libido, breast sensitivity, ovulation pain, and spotting during ovulation. Rarely you can even experience headache and nausea just before the egg is released.
2. Have Sex Often To ConceiveYou can make love every day of the month in order to get pregnant, but experts say that it's best to make love every two days during your fertile period. This increases the amount of sperm released during intercourse, especially if there is a low sperm count problem with the male partner.
The most important aspect in how to get pregnant is to avoid old eggs and old sperm. Make sure you ovulate between day 12-16 of your cycle and that your luteal phase is at least 10-12 days long.
Your chances of conceiving increase by having sex in the missionary position with the woman's pelvis tilted upward toward the cervix by using a pillow.
This position allows faster entry of the sperm through the cervix and into the uterus. It also helps if the woman has an orgasm at the same time as her partner.
During an orgasm, the cervix pulsates drown more sperm inside the reproductive tract. After sex, you should remain lying on her back for an additional 15-20 minutes.
If you want to use natural gender selection you should know that sex timing is different when conceiving a boy than when conceiving a girl. To conceive a boy have sex close to ovulation and you the missionary position. To conceive a girl have sex several days before ovulation.
3. Use A Fertility MonitorIf you have been trying to conceive for over 6 months, consider investing in a fertility monitor. I like the Ovacue fertility monitor because it measure the electrolytes in your saliva that correlates with the hormonal changes that occur in your cycle just prior to ovulation and it is very accurate. The Ovacue fertility monitor is very popular because it's easy to use. In my opinion, using Ovacue doubles, will double your chances of conception each month. This monitor is the only one that can tell you 5-7 days in advance when your are about to conceive.
Ovacue is recommended for all women who are trying to conceive with low ovarian reserve to help increase the chances of conception.
4. Address Vaginal HealthMake sure your vaginal environment is sperm friendly. Avoid any kind to sprays, scented tampons (use only 100% organic cotton tampons). If you have yeast infection, take high amounts of acidophilus and probiotics. Use acidophilus vaginally, follow a yeast free diet and take a natural remedies like Vagi-Soothe to assist your body eliminate yeast. Make Your partner should also take acidophilus supplemnts to prevent cross-infection. Treat naturally any pelvic inflammation or any vaginal infections by consulting with a homeopath or naturopath.
Do not douche and absolutely do not use vaginal lubricant s that are not sperm friendly. The only one I know to be absolutely sperm friendly is Pre-Seed, which was specifically designed for conceiving couples that have poor vaginal mucus and lubrication.
5. Increase Your Fertile MucusFollow a healthy diet that increases the production of fertile cervical mucus. Avoid eating too much dairy and wheat products that make the vaginal mucus thick. Drink lots of purified water. If you don't produce enough clear egg while mucus, there is also great vitamin supplement, called FertileCM that can help you increase your vaginal fertile mucus. Keep tract of your cervical mucus. It really comes down to having lots of fertile cervical mucus that is clear, stringy and looks like egg white. You need to have a least 3-5 days of fertile mucus around the time you ovulate. The amount of fertile mucus allows the sperms to live longer and swim faster. Not having fertile mucus when you are going to ovulate can make you infertile.
6. Eat Foods Known to Boost FertilityAvoid foods that stimulate bloos glucose increasing your insulin levels. Also avoid foods that suppress the thyroid gland. If the thyroid is underfinctioning, you may not ovulate regularly. Many foods inhibit ovulation like soy beverages, tofu, cow milk, cheese and hydrogenated foods. Avoid alcohol, coffee, mono-sodium-glutammate, Aspartame, and all food additives. Eat more foods known to support ovulation and fertility, like Maca and Royal Jelly. If you have poor egg quality your diet is even more important.
7. Lose WeightWeight loss before pregnancy increases fertility and ensures a healthy pregnancy. If you are overweight and trying to get pregnant, consider spending some time following a weight loss program that really works to help you lose weight and reach a health conception weight.
The ideal BMI for conception is 20 to 25. Being either underweight or overweight can cause problems with ovulation.
8. Avoid RadiationAvoid x-rays 4 months before conception. Avoid unnecessary electromagnetic radiation from cell phones and lap tops. This is important for both men and women. Always place you laptop on a table and do not carry your cell phone, keep it inside your purse.
9. Detox Your BodyIf you are having trouble conceiving you can be suffering from toxins overload. Not many people know that the toxicity in the body, as a result of poor and incorrect life style choices, decreases the quality of sperm and eggs, thus leading to infertility issues, unexplained infertility, and hormonal problems in both men and women. Many couple overcome infertility simply by following a fertility cleanse.
Avoid the following ingredients in your body care products because they can lower your fertility by disrupting your hormones:
Look for natural products, as much as possible. Here you can find natural cosmetics that are safe and cause no toxicity.
10. Learn Relaxation TechniquesIf you are under too much stress you cannot get pregnat. Stress affects both male and female fertility by causing a disruption in the hormonal balance. If you have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility, you need to evaluate your stress levels and do something about it fast..
If you are under stress and trying to conceive, practice fertility yoga and meditation daily. This is my best "how to get pregnant tip." Do everything in your power to enjoy who you are. Remember you are complete as you are, having a baby is a gift of life, just like you are! Please, avoid negative thoughts and negative emotions like guilt or blame. They create chemical stress in your body and hinder your fertility. Resolve emotional conflicts within yourself and forgive your past. Be a loving parent to yourself!
Planning To Conceive? Start Right!When planning to get pregnant your diet, your ovulation cycle, your life style are all very important. Your ability to get pregnant can be affected by many factors. If you want to know more about how to get pregnant fast & naturally, I recommend reading this eBook. This eBook clearly teaches all the Do's and Dont's of how to get pregnant. I really like it because it is easy to follow and provides a real plan to help you get pregnant starting from your diet, your fertility signs and all the important things you need to know before conceiving a baby.
The Getting Pregnant Plan.
This eBook teaches all the things and tips you need to know to dramatically increase your chances of conception and have a healthy baby.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see questions/answers from other visitors to this page...
Quick Fertility: How To Enhance Fertility Naturally
Pillow Under Hips To Get Pregnant: Does It Really Work?
Fertility Massage After Ovulation
I Want To Get Pregnant Fast
Trying To Conceive
How To Get Pregnant With PCOS & Low Sperm Count
Help To Conceive A Baby
Trying Again After Ectopic Pregnancy
Steps To Get Pregnant Faster
When To Have Sex To Conceive
How to get pregnant with a baby boy?
How to Get Pregnant Naturally With High FSH
When to Try Again?
How To Get Pregnant With Low Ovarian Reserve
How to Tell if I am Infertile?
How to Conceive with Long Cycles and Delayed Ovulation
Getting Pregnant: What should I do?
Getting Pregnant and High Prolactin Levels
I have Didelphys Uterus, Can I Get Pregnant?
Help for Possible Infertility but Limited Insurance
TTC What Else Can I Do?
Chances of Getting Pregnant On Clomid
LH Change While TTC
Getting Pregnant: Iregular Periods After Marriage
What I Can Do To Get Pregnant On Clomid?
Getting Pregnant On Clomid and One Fallopian Tube
Spotting Before Periods
Not Getting Pregnant After 6 Months Of Trying
How To Get Pregnant With Uterus Problems
How I Should Conceive On Prolactin Meds
How Do I Get Pregnant Naturally
Chances of Pregnancy And Sex Position
How To Get Pregnant Fast
Chance Of Conceiving
Return from How to Get Pregnantto Natural Health for Fertility Home
Copyright© 2009-2013 Natural-Health-for-Fertility.com Maria Gioia Atzori All rights reserved.