Treat Low Ovarian Reserve Naturally!
Don't Let Poor Egg Quality Prevent You From Conceiving A Healthy Baby!
Find Out Which Natural Therapies Can Help You!In this article I will explain how a natural approach to low ovarian reserve can help you and how you can begin producing healthy eggs once again.
If you have been diagnosed with low ovarian reserve, you should know that ovarian function depends on many factors some are age related, but others are life style related.
"Lack of certain nutrients in your diet, hormonal imbalance and stress can also negatively affect healthy egg production and be responsible for low ovarian reserve."
The good news is that low ovarian reserve is reversible, when certain foods, vitamins and herbs are introduced into the diet.
Can You Get Pregnant With Low Ovarian Reserve?Many women
I do recommend the Improve Egg Health Kit to increase the health of your eggs before conception .
Ovaries with diminished reserve still have eggs that can turn into a healthy pregnancy naturally, but won't respond to stimulation by fertility drugs.
This is why many women with low ovarian reserve give up IVF after failed cycle and seek help from alternative medicine end up having babies naturally.
"Natural therapies do not over stimulate the ovaries, BUT simply supports the normal functioning of the ovary in producing follicles and maturing eggs."Consequently women that previously were not ovulating regularly, do so after natural treatment!
Here Are The Main Factors Affecting Low Ovarian Reserve:1. Age over 40
2. Previous use of fertility drugs that hyper stimulate ovulation
3. Birth control pill that suppresses ovulation.
4. Increased need for specific nutrients and minerals.
5. Hormonal imbalance (high FSH and low estrogen & progesterone).
6. Stress and adrenal fatigue.
1. Age & Low Ovarian Reserve: This Isn't What You Think!As you age, your eggs age with you, right? Wrong! Not all women over 40 have poor egg quality and not all women under 40 have good eggs. There is a huge variation because there are many factors that influence ovarian health.
Chronological age is a factor, but biological age is more important. How young your eggs are also depends on your life style, your level of toxicity, your level of stress, your constitution, your nutritional level, and your medical history.
2. Did You Know That Fertility Treatments Cause Low Ovarian ReserveMany women who have been given fertility drugs will report many side effects and one of them is poor ovarian response.
During IVF treatments ovarian hyper-stimulation is necessary in order to stimulate the ovaries to release a certain number of eggs necessary for fertilization. Naturally, the ovary releases one egg per cycle, but for IVF the ovaries have to be stimulated to release a high number of eggs.
Unfortunately, this procedure may lead to further ovarian dysfunction. The ovaries become depleted by their energy and vitality and become sluggish.
3. Birth Control Use May Be The Untold Cause Of Low Ovarian ReserveLong use of birth control pill suppresses ovulation. When the ovaries have been suppressed for a long period of time, they automatically do not respond well to stimulation, they become lazy.
It is as if they are in a dormant state and have a hard time "re-start" a natural cycle. And the sad news is that the use of fertility drugs like Clomid can further decrease ovarian function.
4. Find Out Why Your Diet Can Affect Low Ovarian ReserveWhat you eat affects your fertility and especially your ability to make healthy eggs. A diet rich in anti-oxidants can do miracles to the health of your age. Anti-oxidants decrease free-radicals, which cause aging and damage DNA.
Damaged DNA (the genetic material) is responsible for birth defects and chromosomal problems in baby born by older women. Anti-oxidants are also very important in keeping the DNA of the sperm is good shape.
Following a fertility diet rich in fertility food like Maca, Tribulus, Royal Jelly and CoQ10 (anti-oxidant), is a great and natural way to support the ovary and stimulate its production of healthy eggs.
5. Poor Hormonal Balance Causes Low Ovarian ReserveHormonal balance is very important especially when talking about poor ovarian response. When a woman produces too much Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) her ovarian reserve is diminished. If her progesterone and estrogen levels are lowered, ovulation may not occur.
Other factors that affect egg quality are thyroid under functioning, poor metabolic response to insulin, and high cortisol levels as a result of stress. Herbal remedies specific for female fertility can create hormonal balance, lower high FSH and balance estrogen and progesterone ere-establishing regular ovulation cycles.
6. Get Your Stress Level Under Control If You Have Low Ovarian ReserveStress is definitely a factor in infertility. There are so many effectives way to release stress in order to increase conception.
The best way I know that increases fertility and helps you release stress doing fertility yoga. I will never get tired to recommend this great fertility DVD that is designed to help women improve reproductive function. Click here to get the Yoga of Fertility DVD.
The reason why I like this DVD so much is because it works! You will begin to feel more relaxed, your sleep will improve, your general mental and physical health will improve only after 2 weeks of practicing.
Yoga is a very gentle form of exercise that helps realign your body and mind increasing stamina, flexibility and most importantly lowering stress levels and increasing blood flow to the reproductive organs, stimulating ovulation.
Understanding Low Ovarian Reserve Test & and What They Really MeanThere are various tests that can be used to determine the quality and quantity of the eggs.
Follicle Stimulating Hormone TestTypically the levels of FSH ( follicle stimulating hormone) in the blood are measured as an indication of ovarian function. A high level suggests poor ovarian reserve. FSH is produced by the pituitary, and this is the hormone which is responsible for the growth of the follicles in the ovary every month. Ovarian follicles contain the mature egg released at ovulation. If low levels of FSH are required to stimulate ovulation each month, your eggs are healthy.
If your pituitary gland needs to produce high levels of FSH in order to stimulate an egg to mature, you have poor ovarian response. In this case the ovary needs higher levels of FSH in order to produce and release a healthy egg. So, having high levels of FSH is not the cause of poor ovarian function, it is just a natural body response to it.
Clomiphene Challenge TestAnother important test done is the Comiphene Challenge Test to measure the ability of the ovaries to respond to fertility drugs like clomiphene. This test unfortunately challenges the ovaries in such a way that in women with already poor ovarian response further ovarian dysfunction is experienced.
The The Anti-Mullerian Hormone Test
The Anti-Mullerian Hormone is produced by the ovarian follicles and AMH levels are used to measure the number of antral follicles in the ovaries. Women with lower AMH have fewer follicles and produce a smaller number of eggs.
There are a number of important herbs that can significantly improve ovarian reserve.
The main one is Vitex Agnus Castus, which has clinically hormonal properties that stimulate ovulation and helps decrease balance FSH, LH and prolactin.
Clinical studies conducted in Europe support its use to treat poor ovarian response.
Vitex is best taken either as a tincture or in capsules.
I personally believe that taking the tincture works faster in achieving healthy menstrual cycles due to ovarian dysfunction. The formula I recommend due to its purity, potency and quality is called . FertileXX. It is used my many naturopaths and herbalists. It is compounded by Native Remedies and American company that delivers worldwide.
Fertility Diet for Poor Ovarian Response
"Without knowing you can be eating foods that impair the function of your ovaries or that suppress ovulation all together."The food you eat affects hormone production, which in turn regulates the function of your reproductive organs. Women who follow the fertility diet realize within a couple of cycles how much what they eat affects their ability to ovulate.
1. The main rule of a good fertility diet is to avoid dairy, soy, wheat and red meat, especially high in animal fats.
2. The second rule is to introduce lots of fruits and vegetables and foods that make your body more alkaline.
3. The third rule to improve low ovarian reserve is to eat fertility foods like Maca, Conj juice, Royal jelly, and sea vegetables. "These foods are rich in important nutrients the body needs to make healthy eggs."
Fertility Vitamins for Poor Ovarian Response"Scientists have discovered how anti-oxidants and vitamins support healthy ovulation and help treat poor ovarian response."
The main are:
Vitamin C a powerful antioxidant that prevents oxidative aging of the eggs. It should be taken in small quantities. So make sure to use a product designed for trying-to-conceive women. Vitamin C improves hormone levels and increases fertility in women with luteal phase defect, according to a new study published in Fertility and Sterility.
Vitamin E has shown to repair damaged eggs. It helps reduce the DNA damage by reducing the free radicals from the body. It is a powerful anti-oxidant.
CoQ10 is part of a network of antioxidants that help improve egg health as well as protect cell DNA from damage.
L Arginine is an amino acid necessary for fertility. L-Arginine increases blood flow to the ovaries allowing faster nutrients & anti-oxidants to be delivered to the ovarian tissue.
A Study published in Human Reproduction 1999 revealed how L-Arginine supplementation increases ovarian response, endometrial receptivity, and pregnancy rates during IVF treatments.
Fertility Detox For Low Ovarian ReserveToxins in your body increase oxidative damage and speed up aging. The eggs and the sperm are the most delicate cells in your body because they are unicellular. The can easily attacked by harmful toxins and cannot be easily repaired.
You can get rid of harmful toxins coming from your food, water environment and life style habits by cleansing. Take the time to do a fertility cleanse and you will be amazed by the results it will have on your hormones, menstrual cycle and fertility. Find out why you need a fertility detox.
Self-fertility Massage For Low Ovarian ReserveWords can't describe how amazing you'll feel after doing self-fertility massage! If you are like most women, you probably hold a lot of your stress in your pelvic area. This creates blood stasis, congestion, inflammation, painful periods and PMS.
When your ovaries and uterus can't receive enough fresh oxygenated blood, they become sluggish and won't receive all the good vitamins and anti-oxidants that you are taking in your food. Without these nutrients, your ovaries cannot make good eggs.
Self-fertility massage includes abdominal massage in association with hands and feet acupressure &and feet reflexology that stimulate the Chi or life energy to circulate freely throughout the body and prevent blockages that can cause infertility and stasis.
If you have any conditions affecting your fertility like poor eggs, PCOS, fibroids, endometriosis, blocked fallopian tubes, scarring and hormonal imbalance, doing a self-fertility massage will make a world of difference in your life. Find out more benefits of self-fertility massage.
Poor Ovarian Response Natural Program
"This natural fertility program treats low ovarian response by helping you make good eggs."When women ask me questions about what to do about poor egg quality.
1. The first thing I tell them is to clean up their life style, diet and do a detox.
2. The next step is to take multivitamins and powerful antioxidants to prevent egg damage.
3. Then I advice to take what in natural health are fertility foods. These are Maca, Royal Jelly, and L-Arginine (present plant and animal proteins).
4. The final step is to increase blood flow to the ovaries through self-fertility massage.
5. In this fertility program to treat low ovarian response I always recommend some kind of moderate exercise activity like walking or best yoga for fertility to help release stress, balance the hormones and increase fertility and general wellbeing.
The Improve Egg Health Kit has been designed to specifically help women with low ovarian response. It has all the most important natural fertility ingredients and therapies you need to get starting.
In my opinion, it is an excellent support kit if you desperate need to quickly improve their decreased ovarian reserve.
Return from Low Ovarian Reserve to How to Get Pregnant
Return to Natural Health for Fertility Home
Copyright© 2009-2013 Natural-Health-for-Fertility.com Maria Gioia Atzori All rights reserved.