Low Sperm Count Supplements
My partner and I have been trying for a baby for 2 and half years and he's got a low sperm count.
Does that mean that we will never have children?Answer:
It is possible to increase sperm count naturally through diet, life style changes, fertility vitamins and herbal remedies. It will take a number of months 4-6 six in average, if there are no other medical conditions.Diet
1. Avoid eating foods that are non-organically grown as they contain pesticides that disrupt testosterone production and damage the sperm.
2. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
3. Eliminate coffee, alcohol, cigarettes, carbonated beverages, commercial juices and artificial sweeteners.
4. Avoid all refined carbohydrates like white bread, pasta and cakes.
5. Avoid trans-fatty acids and process foods containing additives.
6. Have a daily fertility smoothie
7. Drink lots of water, but avoid tap water.Life Style Changes
1. If you are taking a prescription or non prescription drug, talk to your doctor or pharmacist and ask if it will affect your sperm count.
2. Never place your laptop on your lap because the heat and the radiation emanated from it can damage the sperm.
3. If you carry a cell phone do not keep it near your reproductive organs.
4. Avoid electric blankets and car seat heaters.
5. Avoid saunas and hot tubs.
6. Avoid tight fitting and synthetic underwear. Only use 100% cotton.
7. Do not do cycling while trying to conceive.Male Vitamins and Herbal Remedies
A study published on the American Society of Andrology's 2009 Annual Proceedings demonstrated how infertile men with low sperm count and low motility were able to restore fertility by taking the FertilAid male fertility vitamins
This fertility formula has been formulated by Amos Grunebaum, MD, internationally acclaimed fertility expert. The ingredients in FertilAid for Men have been scientifically demonstrated to enhance male fertility and improve overall reproductive wellness as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle (as outlined above).
This product is effective in restoring male fertility because it contains a exceptional combination of vitamins, minerals and fertility herbal remedies like maca grape seed extract, and Asian ginseng extract and antioxidants like CoQ10, pantothenic acid, zinc, selenium, etc. These natural nutrients all work together to promote male hormonal balance, and stimulate healthy sperm production.
If sperm count is well under the normal range (less than 20 million sperm per milliliter of ejaculate), CountBoost for Men
is also recommended. This is a non-prescription dietary supplement designed specifically for men who have been diagnosed with a low sperm count and infertility.
CountBoost is not a standalone product, but rather it is designed to be taken along with FertilAid for men.
CountBoost has special added ingredients like Macuna Pruriens, Withania Somnifera, Reduced Glutathione, and Ribose that have been demonstrated in studies to increase both sperm count and motility, maintain DNA sperm integrity and reduce oxidative stress.
Most men follow this protocol for at least 3 months before re-testing. You can get a home test sperm here
The body needs approximately 80 days to produce new sperm cells from scratch. As sperm cells are produced, any exposure to toxins and any nutritional deficiency will affect the quality of the sperm.
When you take fertility vitamins, herbal remedies, and follow a healthy life style and diet you will be stimulating and supporting healthy production of semen, which will be high in count and with good motility.
Comments are posted only after approval. For medical related questions, please talk to your health care practitioner. I will not answer questions on conventional fertility medications. If you are taking any prescription drugs for fertility talk to your doctor. With this website my job is to educate and support you in learning more about natural therapies that can help boost your fertility and prepare for a healthy pregnancy. Please do not submit medical tests or results. If you have questions on your fertility or medical results talk to your doctor. Those questions will not be answered.