Natural Help For Failed ICSI & FET And Fibroid
by Will we ever get our baby?
We have had 2 unsuccessful and draining rounds of ICSI, including FET, and we were about to go for our 3rd round when they found a fibroid in my womb....
We now have to be referred back to our local hospital to have it removed, as the waiting list at our fertility hospital was far too long.
I am trying my hardest to carry on smiling but it is breaking my heart, it seems that everyone around me are having babies and being happy.
I just want to know when it'll be our turn.Answer:
I know how that it feels. It can be very stressful and heartbreaking not to be able to conceive after having gone through so much, but you can do it and your time will come. Try to relaxed and think about that there are many things you can do naturally to resolve your situation.
If you are going to have another round of FET, it is very important that your uterus is as healthy as possible for the healthy implantation of your embryo/s. My first recommendations is to relax, relax, relax. I know that this is easier for me to say and hard for you to do, but with the right support you will be able to release the stress and the emotional pain that you have build up over this period as you were going through your infertility treatments.
Many women find that doing something creative or something they are passionate about helps them channel their energies in a more constructive way that makes them feel empowered. This is how they find the strength to continue their journey to motherhood.
Fibroids can be treated naturally, but this may requires some time. If your fibroid is small it will respond well to natural therapies, if it is large, it may still need to be removed surgically, but since you have to wait so long for your surgery it is worth trying for sure. After using natural fibroid treatments, many women, even with large fibroids, are able to avoid surgery and achieve pregnancy.
The first and most important thing that I would recommend to do is a fertility cleanse to remove excess estrogen as fibroid formation is stimulated by excess estrogen in the body. Coffee, alcohol and synthetic hormones increase the risk of fibroids and should be avoided.
If you chose to use a natural approach
to fibroids, I recommend the following steps:
1. Fertility cleanse to support the liver and cleanse the uterus. Doing a fertility detox helps the liver eliminate excess estrogen and helps stop fibroids growth stimulation.
2. Follow a healthy diet and avoid as much as possible saturated fats, dairy products, and animal products. It is also important to avoid xenoestrogens in pesticides treated fruits and vegetable. Eat organic as much as possible. Avoid refine carbohydrates and sugars, especially artificial sweeteners. Eat lots of cruciferous vegetable, like broccoli, kale, cabbage, cauliflowers, Brussels sprouts as they help eliminate excess estrogen from the body. Increase fiber rich foods, like lentils, apples strawberries, blueberries, beans, avocado and quinoa.
3. Do not drink tap water and make sure to use a shower filter that removes chlorine, and other chemicals which are considered hormonal disruptors. I do recommend installing a whole house water system that completely removes : pharmaceuticals, personal care products (PPCP) and endocrine disruptors compounds (EDC) present in water or at least a reverse osmosis system for drinking water.
"For over 70 years, scientists have reported that certain synthetic and natural compounds could mimic natural hormones in the endocrine systems of animals...Numerous studies have shown that conventional drinking and wastewater treatment plants can not completely remove many EDCs and PPCPs..Advanced treatment technologies, such as activated carbon and reverse osmosis, appear viable for the removal of many trace contaminants including EDCs and PPCPs."
(Environ. Eng. Sci.
VOL. 20, NO. 5, 2003)
4. Apply castor oil therapy and do self fertility massage to increase circulation to the uterus and reproductive organs and help break down fibrous tissue, scar and adhesion.
5. Take minerals and vitamins to support healthy hormonal production and Onega 3 (EPA/DHA), to reduce inflammation.
6. Consider applying natural progesterone cream. Dr Lee, the leading world expert in the use of natural progesterone therapy, suggested the use of 40mg daily of natural progesterone cream to reduce fibroids. This treatment should be done for 2-3 months on days 14 - 28 of the cycle. Natural progesterone is safe to take because it is identical to the progesterone produced in the body, unlike synthetic hormones, which are chemically modified, thus causing serious side effects.
I really hope you decide to try a natural approach to the treatment of fibroids.
Click here to find more information on the therapies and products that can help treat fibroids naturally.
Comments are posted only after approval. For medical related questions, please talk to your health care practitioner. I will not answer questions on conventional fertility medications. If you are taking any prescription drugs for fertility talk to your doctor. With this website my job is to educate and support you in learning more about natural therapies that can help boost your fertility and prepare for a healthy pregnancy. Please do not submit medical tests or results. If you have questions on your fertility or medical results talk to your doctor. Those questions will not be answered.