To support the endometrium and decrease endometriosis symptoms, herbal remedies that support the endometrium can really help bring improvements over a short period of time.
I would recommend EndoEx herbal formula to help bring relief to the painful symptoms of endometriosis like menstrual pain and pelvic inflammation.
This remedy helps reduce the symptoms of endometriosis and decreases the spreading of the endometrial tissue by supporting the endometrium during the mentrual cycle preventing.
It contains important key herbs:
Vitex agnus-castus to support progesterone production by increasing low LH and decreasing high FSH.
Angelica senensis for estrogen balance.
Silybum marianus for liver detox and elimination of excess estrogen.
Dioscorea villosa to regulate the female menstrual cycle, support the uterus and decrease painful menses.
Viburnum homeopathic remedy for specific endometrial support.
Herbal remedies have many functions and work together to help many aspects of endometriosis treating the underlying cause and not just the symptoms.
The most important aspect of endometriosis is inflammation. EndoEx can help decrease pelvic inflammation.
Toxicity is another important factor in endometriosis because when bad extrogens are not easily eliminated, they remain in circulation and continue to stimulate estrogen-sensitive tissues like breast, uterus, ovaries, and endometrial implants.
Herbs that help detoxify the liver are very important. EndoEx helps strengthens liver by supporting its function. The liver cleanses the blood from impurities, but also breaks down bad estrogens.
Another important function of the liver is to provide protection against environmental pollutants.
When treating endometriosis with herbal remedies, hormonal balance is always a major focus. If your hormones are not balance, especially if you tend to suffer from low progesterone production, your endometriosis can continue to worsen.
It has been shown that women with low progesterone and high estrogen levels suffer from more hormonal issues. In alternative medicine this condition is called estrogen dominance and includes a series of symptoms including endometriosis.
In fact women with endometriosis also suffer from other symptoms that belong to the estrogen dominance condition.
These are what most women experience when they suffer from estrogen dominance:
1. Fatigue and feeling tired all the time.
2. Swollen breasts and mastalgia (breast pain) before the menses arrive.
3. Feeling irritable and impatient all the time.
4. Desire to cry and feeling very emotional without reason.
5. Water retention on hands and feet.
6. Emotional imbalance and tendency to bossy people around and wanted to control situations.
7. Increased menstrual cramps and menstrual pain.
8. Bleeding dysfunction during the menses and in between menses.
9. Menstrual irregularities, like shorter or longer periods and increased or scanty flow. Blood clots and flooding during periods.
10. Amenorrhea or missed periods is also possible. Early menopause in women in their 30s.
11. Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS).
12. Fibrocystic breast disease, fibroids, endometriosis.
13. Weight gain, blood sugar imbalance.
14. Blood pressure irregularities.
15. Food sensitivity and allergies.
16. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
17. Depression and sadness.
18. Inability to focus.
20. Recurrent miscarriage.
Angelica sinensis is an excellent herbal remedy used by herbalists to balance estrogen levles in the body.
When we use the word estrogen, we actually mean a family of chemicals whoch all have simular chemical characteristics, but that in the body have defferent effects.
Estrogens include animal estrogens, synthetic estrogens (birth control pill and hormonal replacement therapy), phytoestrogens (found in plants), and xenoestrogens (environmental chemicals that come from toxins such as plastics and pesticides).
Estrogen is a pro-growth hormone that's why it can be dangerous if present in high levels. The good news is that estrogen can be balanced by progesterone. This natural balance is what nature created to maintain health.
Herbal remedies, like Vitex agnus castus are used to help increase and support progesterone production by acting directly on the pituitary gland and stimulated the secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH).
If you suffer from endometriosis and have any signs of estrogen dominance, herbal remedies, like EndoEx can bring relief to many endometriosis symptoms by addressing the root cause of this condition.