|Back to Back Issues Page|
Natural Health for Fertility E-zine, Issue #015
September 10, 2010
Maximize Conception With This Techniques
Welcome to Natural Health for Fertility Ezine!
Are You Doing It Right? 15 Important Principles of Having Sex for Conception
Many couples I talk to think that they cannot conceive because they are infertile, when all along they are not timing sex at the right time or are not doing it right. Let's review the principles of having sex to maximize conception:
1. Make sure to correctly anticipate your date of ovulation using fertility charting.
2. Learn to recognize egg white cervical mucus as close as possible to ovulation.
3. Use an ovulation kit not alone but in conjunction with basal body temperature charting.
4. Make sure to stay flat on your back for 20 minutes after sex, especially if the male partner has low sperm count.
5. Do not douche because douching alters the pH of your vagina and may create an environment hostile to sperm.
6. Increase your fertile mucus with a healthy diet or by taking important dietary supplements.
7. The male partner should ejaculate every 2-3 days all month.
8. Use the missionary position so the sperm have to travel less.
9. Avoid oral sex because saliva kill sperm.
10. Avoid having sex to early before ovulation because the sperm starts to degrade. A three day old sperm may be too old and start to become potentially defective.
11. Make sure to have lots of cervical mucus that is the egg-white type to support healthy sperm.
12. Avoid sex just after ovulation. The egg is viable for only 12 hours, after which it starts to deteriorate.
13. Have sex frequently during your peak fertile window but not the morning your temperature shift occurs. If the egg is still around, it could be too old.
14. Build up sperm count before conception by practicing abstinence and not ejaculation 3-5 days before conception.
15. Start having sex when you have egg-white cervical mucus, do not have sex when your mucus is sickly or creamy.
If you are looking for an excellent natural way to chart your cycle and know 5-7 days in advance with 98.3% accuracy when you are about to ovulate, I recommend purchasing Ovacue Fertility Monitor.
Our CommunityNatural Health for Fertility On Facebook
Natural Health for Fertility On Twitter
Natural Health for Fertility RSS Feed
Join the Natural-Health-for-Fertility.com community now!!!
We are waiting for you...
Ask The ExpertDo You have a question about conception and pregnancy?
Please, ask me a question now!
I will be happy to guide and assist you.
Vist Our Online StorePlease do not forget to stop by our online store to find all our recommendation on natural health products for conception, pregnancy, postpartum, and baby care.
Increase Your Fertility By Taking VitaminsMany important nutrients are missing for our modern diet and every woman should consider supplementing her diet with key vitamins to increase her chances of healthy conception. Supplements for fertility are meant to integrate a healthy diet and counteract the negative effects of environmental pollution on egg and sperm production by supplying nutrients with anti-oxidants properties. Read my article on Women's Vitamins for Fertility.
If you are looking for ways to increase your fertility naturally, do not forget to learn more about these amazing products.
Achieve Conception with Herbal RemediesIf you have been diagnosed with unexplained fertility and are contemplating fertility treatment, you can increase your chances of getting pregnant naturally by using a unique herbal formula for women.
This formula contains special herbal ingredients like Chasteberry to promote hormonal balance, stimulate ovulation and to support luteal phase; Black Cohosh a famous native American herb and known uterine tonic often used to prevent miscarriages; and the famous Chinese herb Siberian Ginseng to facilitate implantation after conception. Learn more about these remedies.
Contact MeIf you have suggestions, questions, article requests, comments, or corrections, please feel free to contact me -- I'd love to hear from you!
Remember to take care of yourself to make every day memorable!
Maria Gioia Atzori,
For pregnant and new moms, please visit my new site at: www.pregnancy-to-childbirth.com
|Back to Back Issues Page|