Am Still Fertile?
I am 28years and I have had four abortions after that I used oral contraceptive for three years. Since then I have not been able to conceive.
I am still fertile?Answer:
Having recurrent miscarriages can be due to many factors. The best thing to do is to check with your doctor and have a complete fertility assessment check-up, just to make sure your hormonal levels all normal and that you do not suffer from endometriosis or fibroids.
The main causes of recurrent miscarriages are:
1. Lack of important nutrients in the diet
2. High levels of stress
3. Low progesterone levels
The best place to start is to eliminate toxicity as this is the most common cause of many infertility issues.
A study published in 2005 in the Journal of Fertility and Sterility found that they could be a link between long-term used of oral contraceptive and risk of miscarriage. “This prospective, case-control study, showed that consumption of oral contraceptives for more than 2 years before pregnancy is associated with a higher risk of miscarriage.
The reason for this is that oral contraceptive may increase liver toxicity and lead to overall hormonal imbalance once the birth control pill is discontinued.
This is why it is important to take at least 4 months to prepare for pregnancy once coming off birth control pill.
I would recommend the Fertility Cleanse Kit protocol for 1-2 months before trying to conceive. This fertility cleansing protocol has the following benefits:
1. Support liver detoxification of excess synthetic hormones after oral contraceptives and removal of other toxins.
2. Assist the uterus in cleansing out old blood and debris.
3. Support the body in its ability to reduce inflammation in the reproductive area and stimulate healthy uterine lining.
4. Stimulate circulation to the reproductive organs like ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus for optimal reproductive health.
5. Allow the complete cleansing of the uterus.
In some cases the uterus cannot empty its entire contents during each menstrual period. If you have PMS, cramps during your period, dark blood during menses, blood clots, endometriosis, PCOS, irregular cycles or bleeding less than 4 days per cycle, your uterus may retain some debris during each cycle. If this is the case, a toxic environment is created and the embryo will not be able to survive.
The fertility cleanse contains these natural supplants that will help cleanse your liver, cleanse you uterus, bring oxygen and nutrient rich blood to the reproductive organs and stimulate healthy hormonal production during the menstrual cycle. Do not try to conceive while cleansing.1. Liver Renew
Proper liver health is essential to hormonal balance. Your liver is constantly working to eliminate toxins, excess synthetic hormones, heavy metals, bacteria, drugs, additives, chemicals, and other impurities from your blood. The herbs in Liver Renew help the liver to eliminate toxins and excess hormones.
2. Liver Cleanse Tea
Proper liver function is essential to hormonal balance. The herbs in this tea stimulate proper liver cleansing to help remove blood toxins, balance hormones, and promote proper immune system health. Milk Thistle Seed Extract
Milk Thistle Seeds are known to stimulate the renewal of liver cells while promoting liver purifications naturally.
Milk Thistle protects the liver from damage caused by toxins. If there are too many excess toxins and hormones overpowering the liver, they will not be properly removed and will be re-introduced into the circulation continuing to cause harm to your body.
Milk Thistle gives our liver the support for renewal and get a fresh start.
Milk Thistle active ingredient is Silymarin, which ahas been studied for its ability to heal and protect the liver form toxin damage. Conceptions Tea
Conception Tea stimulates fertility by providing the most effective mixture of fertility enhancing herbs designed to tonify the uterus, clear congestion in the fallopian tubes, ovaries and uterine cavity, while promoting hormonal balance. It contains:
1. Damiana to increase circulation and blood supply to the uterus.
2. Red Raspberry to supply high levels of nutrients like iron and other minerals to the uterus to build a nourishing uterine lining that is ready for conception.
3. Scullcap to help you relax and stay calm.
4. Licorice Root to promote hormone balance.
5. Ho-Shou-Wu to strengthen the entire reproductive
6. Ashwagandha to nourish the thyroid gland, ovaries and uterus.
7. Dong Quai to increases circulation to the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
8. Burdock Root to gently and safely help the liver rid itself from excess hormones and toxins that can prevent conception and implantation.
9. Wild Yam to promote normal hormone levels.
10. Yellow Dock to cleanse the blood and promote hormonal health.
11. Ginger to increase circulation and promote blood flow to the uterus. Women's Best Friend
Women's Best Friend is one of the best women's health products I have come across. Not only does it decrease and eliminate the pain and swelling caused by inflammation conditions like endometriosis and fibroids, but it also promotes hormonal balance in women with low fertility.
The reason why most women love this natural herbal supplement is because they begin to feel better right away.
The Fertile Cleanse Kit
contains all these important herbal remedies and products that will work together in synchronicity to promote new wed hormonal balance and boost you fertility gently and naturally.
You will notice that once you complete one month of cleansing that your periods will be less painful and that your menstrual cycles will be more regular. Some women also experience increased debris, dark blood, clots and tissues being released during the periods as a sign that things are working well.
I hope that following the fertility cleans protocol will help you boost your fertility, get pregnant and stay pregnant.