Sign Up for my FREE Fertility eBook & eCourse

Can I Force My Tubes To Reconnect

by Tina Johnson

I am a 28 year old mother of three, I was in an abusive relationship and he forced me to get my tubes tied I am no longer with him but I want more children I just don't have the money to pay to get them reversed. I was wondering can I force my tubes back together naturally? The guy that I am with now really wants to have a baby an so do I.


Hi Tina,

Unfortunately there is little that can be done naturally to reverse a tubal ligation. I am afraid that surgery is your only option.

It is possible for the tubes to repair themselves naturally, as some cases have been reported of this happening after years of tubal ligation surgery.

Nobody really knows why and how these cases happened.

You best option is to consult with a Reproductive Surgeon that specializes in this type of procedure, it has to be done appropriately in order to be successful.

Many Blessings!

Click here to post comments

Return to Blocked Fallopian Tubes.

Comments are posted only after approval. For medical related questions, please talk to your health care practitioner. I will not answer questions on conventional fertility medications, medical test results or other. If you are taking any prescription drugs for fertility, talk to your doctor. With this website my job is to educate and support you in learning more about natural therapies that can help boost your fertility and prepare for a healthy pregnancy. Please do not submit medical tests or results. If you have questions on your fertility or medical results talk to your doctor. Those questions will not be answered. I receive a lot of submissions, so I may not be able to answer all.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please Share It and Help Others. Here is How...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.