Sign Up for my FREE Fertility eBook & eCourse

How To Get Pregnant With Uterus Problems

by FarhanaZahan

I am 27 years old, married for 5 years. I don’t have any baby. In 2009 in my left side tube raptured for ectopic pregnancy and that side is off now. The doctor told then that the right tube is ok but am not getting pregnant In December 2011, I did a tvs test and doctor saw an endometrial polyp inside my uterus. For rechecking I have done tvs again by another doctor and she did not find any polyp but seen a substance within uterus wall. Now what will be my treatment in order to conceive?

Should I go to infertility doctor or gynaecologist?

regards...........farhana zahan.


Hi Farhana,

If the second doctor did not find a polyp but saw something on your uterine wall you need to go back there and ask for a proper diagnosis. You can only help your situation if you knew what this doctor is talking about. This will allow you to do more research on natural health therapies to help you increase your fertility.

You can cleanse your uterus from debris and old stagnant blood by following a fertility cleanse and practice self-fertility massage.

This will be an excellent natural way to prepare your uterus for a healthy pregnancy.

Fertility Blessings!

Click here to post comments

Return to How To Get Pregnant.

Comments are posted only after approval. For medical related questions, please talk to your health care practitioner. I will not answer questions on conventional fertility medications, medical test results or other. If you are taking any prescription drugs for fertility, talk to your doctor. With this website my job is to educate and support you in learning more about natural therapies that can help boost your fertility and prepare for a healthy pregnancy. Please do not submit medical tests or results. If you have questions on your fertility or medical results talk to your doctor. Those questions will not be answered. I receive a lot of submissions, so I may not be able to answer all.