Secondary Infertility & Sperm Problems
Hi, I'm 25 and my husband is 50, I got married when I was 19 and he was 44, we had a baby before but she is no more and just was alive for 3 days.
Now we have been trying to conceive but for 6 years, but I haven't gotten pregnant yet. I did not got pregnant again. Recently my husband had a semen analysis and we came to know that its oligospermia, the sperm count is very low and even low motility.
Now I have a question: can I become pregnant naturally without any IVF or any other medical or laboratory treatment.
Please answer, I am so worried.
I really want you to relax and take a deep breath. You are still young and even if your husband is 50, he can still improve the health of his sperm naturally. Men's fertility may decrease a little over the age of 50, but men can still get a woman pregnant well into their 60s and beyond.
Now, by your question, I understand that you are fine and that the real problem is low sperm count and poor sperm motility in your husband.
If you are thinking of using natural health to improve sperm count naturally, the following is a program that can increase sperm health within 4-6 months.
1. Follow the fertility diet. What a men eat may affect his ability to produce healthy sperm.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetable that do not contain pesticides and chemicals, if you can.
- Eat only organically raised meat and dairy.
-Avoid high gluten foods and pasteurized milk as these foods may cause agglutination or clumping of the sperm.
- Eat dark leafy vegetable like kale, spinach and Swiss chart.
- Eat cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower.
- Increase fiber intake from beans like garbanzo and lentils.
- Eat lots of seeds and nuts like almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and walnuts.
- Chose low Glycemic index foods and limit refined carbohydrates like white pasta, white bread and white rice.
- Take essential fatty acids, omega three and flax seed oil.
- Chose whole grains like oats, spelt, quinoa, kamut, millet, amaranth, brown rice and buckwheat.
- Take fertility foods like greens, maca, and bee pollen daily.
- The best way to start the day is with a fertility smoothie.
2. Do a fertility detox. Low sperm count and poor sperm motility is on the rise due to hormonal dysfunction in men. This is caused by the increasing number of hormonal disrupts present in the environment, the food and the
water that we eat. Cleansing is a great way to eliminate from the body all the toxins that cause infertility.
In men, alcohol, pesticides and other toxins, like heavy metals found in smoke, have been linked to abnormal sperm formation, low sperm count, low sperm life, prostate enlargement, and even erectile dysfunction. The Fertility Cleanse For Men
is designed to promote sperm health, increase libido, balance hormonal health and eliminate harmful toxins that affect the motility, morphology (shape), and quality of male sperm.
Implement the following life style changes and avoid:
- Electromagnetic frequencies
from computer, cell phone or other equipment. Avoid to keep them close to the reproductive organs at all costs as they affect sperm development. Also, men should be very careful in avoiding over-heating the testicles from radiation or heat like use of saunas.
- Cigarette smoking
is known to damage the sperm. Quitting smoking will reverse this situation.
are found on fruits and vegetable and should be avoided because they can cause serious damage to the sperm. Pesticides mimic estrogens in the body
- Food containing hormones
, like dairy and meat have a huge effect on men’s hormones. Hormones, like estrogen are fed to animals and cause low testosterone in men, which is directly related to low sperm count.
- Soy products
should also be avoided because they contain phyto-estrogens, which mimic estrogens in the body and affect testosterone levels.
in known to affect sperm quality and sperm count.
-Food in plastic container, plastic water bottles and foods in plastic wrappings
contain xenostrogen, which are chemicals that simulate the action of estrogen in the body. Tight underwear
should not be used, briefs and boxers are a better choice. This allows the testicles to keep cool.Stress
is an important factor often forgotten that can play an important aspect of hormonal balance and healthy sperm production.
4. Take fertility supplements for low sperm count and poor motility.
Male sperm needs important nutrients to develop and mature. Scientific studies have reported that the lack of important minerals and vitamin in men leads to low sperm count and the lack of specific antioxidants causes poor sperm morphology and sperm motility.
I do recommend these male fertility products
that have been able to help many men regain full fertility after been diagnosed with low sperm count and poor sperm motility.Count Boost
helps increase sperm count, while Motility Boost
has been designed specifically for men who have poor sperm motility. When taken in conjunction with FertilAid for Men
, they provide a synergistic action on sperm production and overall male reproductive health second to none.