TTC But Not Getting Pregnant
I am a married person and since last 3yrs we are not getting result about my wife's getting pregnant. We are trying our best but still she is not pregnant. We had try IUI treatment, and laparoscopy was also done. Every report is normal, but now we are hope less.
The first step in achieving conception is to be able to predict ovulation. As every medical report shows that everything is normal, it can be simply a matter of doing the following steps:Step 1: Monitor Ovulation Accurately
Monitor ovulation in order to maximize conception each month. There are many natural methods that allow couples to detect ovulation effectively. I would recommend your wife to chart her cycle daily. For more details on this, pleased Download my FREE Guide To Fertility Charting.
If you have been trying to conceive for a very long time unsuccessfully I would recommend using a fertility monitor. The one I recommend is Ovacue
. This fertility monitor measures the estrogen surge that naturally occurs 7 days before the egg is release at ovulation. This give couples plenty of time to plan sex in order to conceive. It is very simple to use and it has been tested to be 98.3% accurate in monitoring ovulation in studies sponsored by the National Institute of Health. This very innovative technology uses the change in electrolytes in a woman's saliva that correlate to estrogen changes during the menstrual cycle.Step 2: Detox And Avoid Toxins
Cleansing is a simple, but super effective natural method to release toxins from your body that are affecting your fertility.
It is also important to follow a healthy diet:
1. Eat organic fruits and vegetables.
2. Eat organic dairy products that do not contain hormones or antibiotics.
3. Eat only lean red meat that is grass fed or organically grown without hormones and antibiotics and.
4. Eat only white meat like chicken that is free range or organically
grown to avoid hormones and antibiotics which can disrupt your hormonal balance.
5. Eat fish wild caught like sole, tilapia, cod, and salmon. Avoid farmed salmon, tuna, shark, and sea food.
6. Eat plenty of legumes because they are high in fiber, make sure change their water often when cooking.
7. Eat whole grains and avoid processed and refined white flour foods. Select pasta and breads made with spelt flour or kamut flour, brown rice, amaranth, millet, buckwheat, or quinoa.
8. Do not eat soy products unless they are the fermented type like miso or tempeth.
10. Drink freshly squeezed juices because they have lots of enzymes, minerals, and vitamins.
11. Avoid commercial fruit juices because the pasteurization process destroys vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
12. Avoid refines sugars.
13. Drink lots of filtered water, 6 to 8 glasses a day, but avoid drinking tap water as it contains lots of chemicals.
14. Include essential fatty acids into your diet avoid hydrogenated fats.
15. Give up smoking, drinking alcohol, and coffee.
16. Take herbal support like FertileDetox
to eliminate toxins before getting pregnant.Step 3: Support Regular Ovulation Cycles
Some women realize, after monitoring their fertility that they do not necessary ovulate regularly every month. This is due to hormonal imbalance. In order to support healthy ovulation, it is important to take fertility vitamins like FertilAid
Not everybody knows that ovulating regularly each month is not enough in order to get pregnant. A woman needs to be able to produce healthy fertile cervical mucus beginning a few days before ovulation up until the egg is released in order to greatly increase her chances of conception each month. Fertile cervical mucus looks like egg white and it is clear, moist, stretchy and profuse. If you do not detect large amounts of this mucus your chances of conceiving decrease. It is possible to increase fertile mucus naturally by supplementing with FertileCM
I hope this information helps you conceive a baby soon.